11.30.2009

Welcome to Jessie’s Photography Article Collection



First of all, I would like to thank you for spending some of your precious time visiting My Blog.

Photography has been my hobby since 1999 up to now.  During my high school days, I was the official photographer and photo journalist in our school publication.  I joined a lot of photo contest then and have won several awards as well, from inter-school photo contest within our city to inter-region photo contest within the country - Philippines.  It was during the year 2000 that I have won my first ever 4th place trophy in the national level photo journalism contest.  Being the 4th placer made me feel proud about myself thinking that I am among the top 10 junior photo journalist in the country.

I am also an Article Writer. I have been writing articles for web content, blogs, and article submission sites for quite some time now.  Having an online job like article writing, helped me a lot when it comes to finances and most especially in furnishing my English writing skill.

As a photographer and an article writer at the same time, I was able to gain a lot of learning experiences and have acquired the necessary skills to effectively create a blog like this.  With my knowledge in photography and good English writing skills, I told myself that I should try writing articles about something that I love doing - photography.  So I have decided to make this blog.  This will give me the opportunity to combine my photography and article writing skills as well as to be able to share my knowledge about Photography and enhance further my English writing skill.

I’ve made this blog for the soul purpose of sharing relevant and essential information about photography, showcasing my article writing skills, and encouraging people to pursue photography as well as online article writing jobs.

This blog is more than just a Photography reference, this is a structured approach for learning Photography Fundamentals, published by Jessie Carlo Madriaga.

If you have articles you want to share, please let me know and Email Me.  It would be great if you can share your personal Photography experiences and give some tips for those who have yet to venture the amazing world of photography.

0 comments: